When does SuperNatural ADVANCE start and finish?
- SuperNatural ADVANCE will being on Thursday 25th July, Campers will be allowed on site in the early afternoon with the first session being that evening. We run through until Sunday 29th July finishing after the evening session. Campers are will need to have packed up and left on Monday 30th
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- You can find our cancellation and amendments policy here
What ages count as a child?
- All children and youth up to school year 13 are eligible for a ‘Child’ ticket on the booking form
- There is no charge for young babies who are not using creche facilities
- Young people above school year 13 need to pay for an adult’s ticket – in some cases this will be separate from a family ticket
What ‘permanent’ accommodation options are there?
- The situation is currently unclear as the site are planning to build some lodges before our event next year. If they are not ready of our camp there may be some static caravans and some beds in the house available. As soon as this is confirmed we will make them available.
- This accommodation will be allocated first to those with accessibility issues.
If you would like to register interest in these options please send us a message using the contact form here
Camping with your Church
- You must have booked by 23rd June to guarantee camping with your church.