Whether you come to the camp as an individual, a family or as part of a large church group there will be something fun for you. There is also plenty of time in the programme for you to get to know friends old and new and just chat over a cup of tea!
If you have a competitive edge there is something new and very special this year. We are delighted that Mission Aviation Fellowship will be with us for the weekend and will be bringing their static Cessna aircraft as well as their Flight Simulator. Climb all over the real thing then put yourself in the pilot’s seat and fly the simulator. As an extra special prize, the person with the fastest (safe) landing will win a flight in the real thing at an airfield close to where they live!
A game of two halves?
Maybe, team sport is more your thing – and football is OK, but you’d like another dimension added – we’ve got something for you too. This year will feature the amazing Zorb Football ¬- get a taster here! Even if you don’t want to play this it will be an excellent spectator sport!
School sports day!
If this is all too much, we also intend to put on a school sports day with a twist – 4-legged race anyone? Egg catch? And we will have the mighty Sumo Suits for some one-to-one combat and maybe even a swing ball tournament too.
Or just chill out
- An organised walk into the spectacular local countryside
- Card and board games so you can just turn up and join in
- A craft space to engage with prophetic postcards
- Fri: with Chris Ertl – Come and make your own beautiful embossed butterfly card design!
- Sat: with Kathrine Eley- TBC
- Sun: with Angie Robertson – Make prophetic postcard pictures to give away and encourage a friend.
- An afternoon cream tea for those who prefer their recreation to be on the more relaxed side! Jam or cream first??